Re: [Evolution] The name :1.157 was not provided by any .service files

On Tue, 2018-10-09 at 08:43 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2018-10-08 at 08:26 -0500, Japhering via evolution-list
wrote:

And yet, I can no longer edit any profile that attempts to use OAuth2
and thus can no longer receive email or calendar events from an
OAuth2 account.

      Hi,
as I read many issues and user queries per week I do not recall exact
details of each user, especially when it's spread between multiple
threads, thus I apologize for any misinterpretation I might do with
this summary:
- you've installed evolution-data-server and evolution, *both* of
  version 3.28.5 now
- you've configured a Google account directly in Evolution, which
  wants to use OAuth2 authentication
- you, for some reason, want to change the Mail account
authentication
  to plain password (honestly, I still do not understand why and I
  gave reasons why it's a bad idea)

Corporate account which is not configured to accept OAuth2.

- you can no longer edit any profile - I do not know what that means;
  is there any error message involved? If not in UI, then when you
  run evolution from a terminal? How does that exhibit?

I get the same error whether I start Evolution from the command line or
from the GUI.

- this thread begun with an error message, possibly about crashed
  background process. Do you still see it? Does it happen after
  certain steps? Your process listing looks fine. If you know
  the steps, then get the process listing before and after the error
  message appears and compare what changed, like the process IDs (it
  is the first number on the line). That may help to identify
  at least which process stopped unexpectedly.

Fresh load of LinuxMint 19.2 on the laptop in question.  Derek's Boot
and Nuke (DBAN) used to erase the hard drive followed by a load of
Mint.  Installed Evolution and went through the configuration process
using the import from backup file.

The one corporate account pops the

   The name :1.157 was not provided by any .service files

error when attempting to change the account in question for OAuth2 to
password.  At this point, I can no longer exit the configure dialog.

- you said you restored from a backup. Did you try to enter your
Google
  account from scratch?

Not yet, this a laptop I'm building for a business trip off hours.
Will be attempting to delete and recreate the account tonight, until
then the fallback plan is the GSuite web interface (yuck).

The backup doesn't contain passwords, you
  should be asked for the credentials after restore. If not
  immediately, then there is supposed to be a message in the UI about
  it with a "Reconnect" button.

So far every time I've tried the reconnect button, it asks pops a
Google Account dialog, which asks for my credentials, then disappears,
and on the next Send/Receive request causes the same OAuth2 error
dialog.

Now I could be that I'm just too stupid to properly operate the tool.

      Bye,
      Milan