Re: [Evolution] Stuck in search loop

On Mon, 2018-10-08 at 18:05 -0400, Henry Linder wrote:
I recently entered a search and accidentally stumbled into a loop. I
could not clear the search, and I could not select a new folder or
account.

Eventually, I disabled the account, and could clear the search, then
reenable the account. But, I don't htink this is intended behavior!

If you have exact steps to reproduce (click by click), account type
information, Evolution version information, and if it's a recent
Evolution version (3.30 or 3.28), feel free to file a bug report:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net