Re: [Evolution] Stuck in search loop

On Mon, 2018-10-08 at 18:05 -0400, Henry Linder wrote:

I recently entered a search and accidentally stumbled into a loop. I
could not clear the search, and I could not select a new folder or
account.

Eventually, I disabled the account, and could clear the search, then
reenable the account. But, I don't htink this is intended behavior!

Hi,

This happens for the Evolution version mentioned by your email's header?
You did not mention what kind of account. IMAP, POP? You did not mention
what kind of search. Current folder, current account or another?

Regards,
Ralf