Re: [Evolution] Unsubscribed folders only go away temporally

On Mon, 2018-10-08 at 22:14 +0100, Filipe Laíns via evolution-list
wrote:
Is this behavior intended?

        Hi,
it depends on the account settings. I suppose we speak of an IMAP
account, right? Being it an IMAP account, open its Properties
->Receiving Options and verify "[x] Show only subscribed folders" is
set. Subscriptions are stored on the server. It can be that they are
reset for some reason, but I kind of doubt they are. You can see what
is subscribed and what not in Folder->Subscriptions menu, when you
select particular (IMAP) account.
        Bye,
        Milan