[Evolution] Unsubscribed folders only go away temporally

Hey,

I've been using Evolution for some time but I've hit a problem. When I
unsubscribe from a folder, it only goes away until the app is
restarted. This is kind of annoying as some of my accounts take too
much space with unneeded folders making impossible to see every inbox
from my several accounts at the same time.
Is this behavior intended? If it is, is there a way to permanently hide
a folder in Evolution?

Thanks,
Filipe Laíns
3DCE 51D6 0930 EBA4 7858 BA41 46F6 33CB B0EB 4BF2