[Evolution] OAUTH bellsouth.net and att.net addresses

I went to find the cause of send/receive problems with my bellsouth.net e-maill address (has always worked fine on evolution) and the first thing I found was version of evolution is now: 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 and not 3.28.1-2 as it was previously.  Does this new version of evolution do anything different that the previous one?

The second thing that I found is that I am caught up in the "OAUTH" problem I saw some prior posts on for gmail.

Assuming that I can get the OAUTH key or whatever it is, where do I put it in evolution to make things work?

Thank you,

John