Re: [Evolution] OAUTH bellsouth.net and att.net addresses

On Fri, 2018-10-05 at 21:51 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
I went to find the cause of send/receive problems with my
bellsouth.net e-maill address (has always worked fine on evolution)
and the first thing I found was version of evolution is now: 3.28.5-
0ubuntu0.18.04.1 and not 3.28.1-2 as it was previously.  Does this
new version of evolution do anything different that the previous one?

See https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/commits/gnome-3-28 and
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/commits/gnome-3-28
 for all the magic that has taken place in the mean time.

The second thing that I found is that I am caught up in the "OAUTH"
problem I saw some prior posts on for gmail.

Noone knows what "the OAUTH problem" is, I'm afraid...

Assuming that I can get the OAUTH key or whatever it is, where do I
put it in evolution to make things work?

Hard to say without clear details and more information why you think
that some yet undefined problem is somehow related to OAuth.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/