[Evolution] Problem with Google Tasks integration

Hello all,

I have a problem in Google Task integration. I added my account to Evolution
and it fetched all my tasks (which is nice). Then I deleted some of my lists in
Google Tasks via its Gmail sidebar. Now Evolution can't find these lists and
don't give me an option to delete them. I tried to delete them using delete
button in toolbar but it complains that list does not exist.

Is there any way to get rid of these lists in Evolution?

I considered to open an issue in git.gnome.org but couldn't decide which
repository. Should I open it in evolution or evolution-data-server?

Thanks,

--
Ege Güneş
https://gunes.io