[Evolution] Hyphens (changed!)

Composing a new email, composition window has drop-down box "Plain Text".

Directly to the right of that is another dropdown box.

I have to manually select "Preformatted" every - time.

Is it possible to tell evolution that I would like it to default to "Preformatted" every time - so I don't
always have to make that selection?

Tried dconf but not seeing any option that worked.

Would also be nice if there was a checkbox as to whether "--" should be before signature or not.

We should never tell user.

--
Mark