Re: [Evolution] Hyphens (changed!)

        Hi,
please, do not ask the same thing multiple times. It doesn't help
anybody.

On Mon, 2018-10-01 at 12:28 -0700, Mark - Syminet wrote:
Is it possible to tell evolution that I would like it to default to
"Preformatted" every time - so I don't always have to make that
selection?

Yours previous message "Plain Text Default: Notmal vs. Preformatted":
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-October/msg00002.html

Would also be nice if there was a checkbox as to whether "--" should
be before signature or not.

You already answered it in your previous message to the list, named
"Sigfile-hyphens checkbox":
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-October/msg00001.html

We should never tell user.

Well, I kind of disagree in general.

Maybe the mail delivery system changed the order of your messages, I do
not know. Still, asking the same thing multiple times in multiple
threads is a bad idea.
        Bye,
        Milan