[Evolution] Can't Sync Hotmail Address Book

(Mint 19, evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1)

Out of the blue I've started getting errors whenever I try to add/edit
my Hotmail contacts. This has never been an issue since I started using
Evolution on Mint 18.3 (version 3.18):

"The address book backend servicing 'Contacts' encountered an error.
The reported error was 'The send or update operation could not be
performed because the change key passed in the request does not match
the current change key for the item'".

Any ideas? I know I've made changes to my Contacts list since the last
Evolution update so I don't think that's the problem.