[Evolution] Change organization of the left side panel

Hello,

I'm new with Evolution and I'd like to know if there is some
possibility to change the left side panel's organization (I've seeked
into the menu but I've seen nothing and I've also found nothing from a
web search).
The actual organization is of the kind:
On my computer
  Inbox
  Drafts
  Sent
Account 1
   Inbox
   Drafts
Acount 2

But what I'd like to do is to put the inbox folders together at the
beginning of the left panel:
Inbox
  Account 1
  Acouunt 2

Account 1 (wiht other folders other than inbox)
Acount 2  (with other folders)

That's the way it's done for example on mac os and it's very useful.
Do you konw if it's possible ?

Thank's in advance.

Pascal