Re: [Evolution] Unable to set 'Organizer' in new meeting invitation

I think it was an issue with syncing over my ~/.config/evolution folder from another machine. It's now
resolved.

I purged evolution and evolution-ews, deleted my ~/.config/evolution folder, removed and then restored my
GNOME Online Accounts Exchange account, and then re-installed evolution and evolution-ews. Everything now
works as expected / Evolution remains awesome and the developer(s) should get donuts.

Thank you for your work on this,

Jim