Re: [Evolution] limits on bcc?

On Sun, 2018-05-20 at 17:35 -0700, bg wrote:
Is it possible that Evo imposes a limitation on the number of
addresses that the BCC field is allowed to contain? I have had a
couple of recent cases where a list was truncated from its original
count ???

        Hi,
I'm not aware of any such limit. I'd guess it depends on the server
being used for sending. What server is it in your case, please?
Sendmail/SMTP/some Exchange connector/anything else.
        Bye,
        Milan