Re: [Evolution] Unmatched search folder only updates when restarting Evolution

On Fri, 2018-05-18 at 13:25 -0400, Max Hill via evolution-list wrote:
New emails in all of my accounts are immediately
recognized by all of my search folders except for "Unmatched," which
only sees new emails that belong there after restarting Evolution.

        Hi,
could you right-click the Unmatched folder and open its Properties and
verify that you've "Automatically update on change in source folders"
set, please? The context menu contains also a Refresh item, which you
can try instead of restarting Evolution. I'd run evolution from a
terminal, to see whether there's any runtime warning printed there or
not. It can be that something failed in the background.
        Bye,
        Milan