[Evolution] Unmatched search folder only updates when restarting Evolution

Evolution version: 3.28.1-2
Ubuntu 18.04, GNOME version 3.28.1

Hello all. I've been having an issue with my unmatched search folder for a while. New emails in all of my accounts are immediately recognized by all of my search folders except for "Unmatched," which only sees new emails that belong there after restarting Evolution. Is this a known issue? Has anyone else had this kind of problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

Max