Re: [Evolution] Self destroying messages

Il giorno ven, 18/05/2018 alle 09.15 +0100, Pete Biggs ha scritto:
I thought Ctrl-Y only applies filters to the current message (that's
why it's in the 'Message' menu not the 'Folder' menu or anywhere
else).
You would need to do Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Y to select all messages in the
folder then apply filters.

The problem is that sometimes filters are not applied, so I'm used to
run CTRL+A - CTRL + Y on my Inbox, so I need to explicitly exclude Inbox
from the filter.

Thanks a lot

--
g4b0, linux user n. 369000