Re: [Evolution] Self destroying messages

On Thu, 2018-05-17 at 08:40 +0200, Gabriele Brosulo wrote:
Hi all,
Is it possible in evolution 3.12.9 to have a message filter or something
similar that delete emails older than n days in a selected folder?

I don't know about 3.12.9 (because it's old and I don't have a copy),
but in the most recent version there is a filter condition of 'Date
recieved' with 'is before'-'<relative date>' and you can specify an
action of 'delete'.

The problem with filters is that they only apply to 'new' messages so
you would have to apply the filter manually.

In newer versions under folder properties (right click on folder,
select properties), there is an "AutoArchive" tab which does what you
want, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't exist in 3.12

P.