Re: [Evolution] Apply the same view settings to all folders (was: Re: fixed not a bug thank you Re: Bug in Evolution ver. 3.18.5.2)

That said, Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->Apply the same view
settings to all folders, turn it off and on again (actually vice
versa), and you are safe.

Is just flipping the setting in preferences OK, or do you have to apply
it between each flip?

I have different views in folders and I'm fairly certain that I haven't
changed that setting ever. Does that mean that it will change to 'on'
and I will loose all the views I've set up?  Similarly if I flip the
setting in preferences, applying after each change, will I loose the
individual folder views?

Is there a gsettings command that would force the setting to 'off' so
it's not altered when I upgrade? Or even a command to see what the
setting is (i.e. is it set to 'default' or set to 'off')?

P.