Re: [Evolution] Bug in Evolution ver. 3.18.5.2

On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 14:02 -0500, steve Interdonato wrote:
When you change (add/remove) inbox title columns to say sender (which
you want to see of course who sent you the email) Evolution also
changes the Sent folder title to the same as the inbox title. And
visa versa, if you change the sent folder it changes the title column
headers in the inbox folder? WHY? This is a bug.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-change-columns-in-message-list.html

Sounds like you have "Apply the same view settings to all folders"
enabled. If so, please disable it.

In sent folder we want to see the recipient, not the sender (who is
always ourself)?
Anybody have a  patch to fix this?

A patch should not be needed because I'd say there is no bug (yet).
See above.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net