[Evolution] Don't show attachments inline

Hi

I am running Evolution 3.18.5.2 on Linux Mint.

I routinely send and receive emails with script archive attachments.
When I try to view these messages, Evolution shows the attachment in-
line, this makes it hang for many seconds even when I am looking at my
own sent folder on my computer.

Looking through all the mail settings, there doesn't appear to be any
option to never open attachments even if they are plain text, is this
correct?

If this option doesn't exit, would it be possible to add it as a
plugin?

Cheers,