[Evolution] Evolution 3.28.1: Incorrect quoting of text emails

Hi all; I recently upgraded my system to Ubuntu 18.04 which provides
Evolution 3.28.1 (from Evolution 3.26).

I've noticed an annoying issue: quoting of quoted messages is broken
when replying to plain text email in HTML mode.  For example if I
receive a plain text email and it includes some quoted text like this:

------------------------
here is a quote

and here is a response
------------------------

and I reply to this message with my composer preference set to HTML
mode, then the composer shows a response where the quoted text is at
the same quoting level as the normal text.  That is, instead of:

------------------------
here is a quote

and here is a response
------------------------

I just get (in HTML of course):

------------------------
here is a quote

and here is a response

And this is true no matter how many levels of quoting there are in the
original email, everything is reduced to a single level.  Converting
this message to plain text doesn't fix it.

If I'm replying to an HTML email, quoting works properly.

If I change my composer preference to disable HTML by default, then it
all works properly: the plain text reply has all the correct quoting.
If I convert the message to HTML it keeps the correct quoting.

Has anyone else run into this with Evolution 3.28?

Cheers!