Re: [Evolution] public folder calendars

On Sat, 2018-07-28 at 08:51 -0500, tom via evolution-list wrote:
Thanks, yeah, it's an exchange thing. I've been to the link you provided.
I think I need urls that point to the calendars I want to see. Also,
apologies: I've always thought of Evolution as an Outlook clone, and not so
much a general email client, so I assumed that you'd just know what I was
talking about...

[Please don't top-post on this list]

Evolution is not an Outlook clone. It has had some degree of
compatibility with Exchange servers for a few years, but was designed
primarily as an IMAP client. Many people now use it with Exchange, but
it's unwise to assume that the rest of us know what you're talking
about. I for one have never used Exchange (or Outlook) in over 40 years
of professional life in computing.

poc