Re: [Evolution] public folder calendars

On Fri, 2018-07-27 at 19:32 -0500, tom via evolution-list wrote:
I'm using evolution 3.28.4 on arch linux. I would like to access a
couple of public folder calenders, and I haven't got the faintest
Idea how.

I can access the calendars via the owa, and the browser shows
http://blah.blah/owa/

That's pretty much all I have to go on. Any ideas? My own calendar(s)
and mail work fine.

Thanks, sorry there's so little to go on. There's not too much info
out there that I could find.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/calendar-using-several-calendars.html
I'd hope.  I might be wrong as I don't use Exchange.
A "public folder calendar" is some Exchange thingy?

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net