Re: [Evolution] public folder calendars

On Fri, 2018-07-27 at 19:32 -0500, tom via evolution-list wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm using evolution 3.28.4 on arch linux. I would like to access a
couple of public folder calenders, and I haven't got the faintest
Idea how.

I can access the calendars via the owa, and the browser shows http://
blah.blah/owa/

That's pretty much all I have to go on. Any ideas? My own calendar(s)
and mail work fine.

Thanks, sorry there's so little to go on. There's not too much info
out there that I could find.