Re: [Evolution] Combining "/sent" mail directories in different user accounts

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 23:03:48 +0000, Hollowell, Glenn J (DFG) wrote:
Roger that. I've just got a pile of emails on one laptop in a different
account that I want to move to a different laptop, different user.
Thanks.

Ok, now I understand. If it shouldn't be IMAP accounts, it still would
be possible to select several emails at once for saving them as a
single mbox file and then to import it by the other computer's MUA.