Re: [Evolution] recipients are unable to open enclosed pdfs

On Thu, 2018-07-19 at 07:28 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2018-07-18 at 23:23 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
Why won't you upgrade to 3.28.1-2.... which is the current version
I am
using? Unless your distro doesn't have the latest version of EVO in
their repo's?

I think you answered your question yourself already.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/evolution/3.28/ shows that the
latest stable Evolution version is 3.28.4 so you may ask yourself why
you are still on old version 3.28.1.

andre

 To answer you're question Andre, I am guessing that is what version
Kubuntu 18.04 is currently offering. I am not really sure.

Why did I say that?

When I opened MUON and first installed Evolution, that's the version
that got installed onto my system version 3.28.1-2.

PS if you're wondering why I don't use " The Software Center" aka
Discover. It's because The Software Center is sooo buggy. It crashes
all the time. So I just use MUON or Synaptic to look up the name of a
specific program and also I use one or the other to install programs.

I am currently using MUON, to look up applications and to install
applications since it's already pre installed with Kubuntu.

Thank you and take care!
-- Chris

Main Email address: chris cwm030 com
(Please send all off topic messages to my main address..Thanks)