Re: [Evolution] Filtering Emails.... Why don't they work?

On Sun, 2018-07-15 at 20:22 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
Hi Chris
I've noticed that unless you select a message for filtering nothing
happens.
If you are filtering messages in a folder, try  CTRL A  then CTRL Y

 (select all then filter selected messages)

I found that EVO filters messages on start up and on new mail on
arrival.
I wonder if this is what is perplexing you ?
HTH

I bet you that is the problem Richard!

You have to do a select all then run filters

And also the whole part about EVO only runs the filters at start up /
mail check makes TOTAL SENSE!

Thank you so much!

Chris