Re: [Evolution] Emails sent from xxx to be stored in a different location

On Sun, 2018-07-15 at 15:06 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2018-07-14 at 00:48 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I am needing to know.... In Thunderbird, I had a rule set up

If sent from address is EvolutionEmail cwm030 com then move sent
copy
to.........

How can I achive that in EVO? Or is there even a way to do this?

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/ offers a section
called
"Sorting and organizing mail" which covers filters and folders.

I just read that tutorial and I don't understand the part that says:

"The order of filters is important. Filters are applied to the original
message in sequence, like a recipe.

If your first filter has a Stop Processing rule, then all the email
messages that match this filter will ignore all the succeeding filters.

When you move a message to another folder, "moving" actually means
appending a copy of the message to the destination folder and marking
the original message for deletion. So any subsequent filter rules will
be applied to the original message that is now marked for deletion.
Therefore moving a message should usually appear last in a sequence of
filter rules."

Because as you see...... I have my filters set up in Alphabetical
order.

But, when I opened EVO this afternoon..... All the emails to this group
were dumped into the inbox instead of the folder I have the filter set
up to dump the emails from this group into.

https://imgur.com/a/fjOLYyC

I beleive on another filter I had set up under the ACCOUNTS section I
changed that to DOMAIN and that fixed a few of the filters not working
correctly.

Chris