[Evolution] Filtering outbound messages problem

Hello,

I am having a problem with filtering outbound messages

I have tried every which way to set this filter up and its not working

https://imgur.com/a/5n2ZV31

I have tried:

setting the match any / all settings

And.........

If sender ***IS***........ EvolutionMail cwm030 com

Then move to... ( all the instructions you see in the screenshot)

I have tried if sender ***CONTAINS***....EvolutionMail cwm030 com

Then move to... ( all the instructions you see in the screenshot)

I have even tried IF mailing list recipient **CONTAINS**........evoluti
on-list gnome org
Then move to... ( all the instructions you see in the screenshot)

I have tried IF mailing list recipient  **IS** evolution-list gnome org
Then move to... ( all the instructions you see in the screenshot)

Basically what I am wanting to do is move any emails sent from Evolutio
nMail cwm030 com to a certain folder which would be Evolution Mail >
Sent

The only reason I tried the evolution-list gnome org varients was to
see if it would move any emails sent to that address from the sent
folder to the folder I am wanting to use for emails I send to this
list.

An ideas?

Thanks,
Chris