From: Mr XYZ Jones

Subject: [Evolution] [ Off Topic] about you using caps

Or

From: Mr XYZ Jones

Subject: [Evolution] [ Off Topic] about that disclaimer message you have on all of your outgoing messages

OF COURSE! I am going to open the email and reply to you personally off the message board. Because, I don't want to get in trouble for cluttering up the email thread about someone's issue, that later on down the line someone might read this and just want to know the solution to fix the same problem I am having.

--
Thank you, take care, and all of the best!
Chris

My main email address is: chris cwm030 com