Re: [Evolution] About the off topic stuff

Hi,

off-topic stuff should indeed be as short as possible, but IMO it still
wasn't much off-topic noise.

If even a relatively short off-topic discussion continues, there could
be reasons to open a new thread, by not only changing the subject, but
by really starting a new thread, by not replying to a message of the
original thread, something I did already, by composing a new message
using copy and paste for the quote from the original thread.

Hints regarding HTML, email nettiquette, absurd disclaimer and similar
signatures etc. are sometimes welcome. Perhaps some of us are
hypersensitive geeks with an educational mandate and/or we are dinos who
like to add some anecdotes from time to time ;).

Feel free to ignore my "hints".

Regards,
Ralf