Re: [Evolution] time zone issues with calendar in Evolution

3.28.3 on Fedora 28 ans I also have this issue a lot.  I found that if I change my Time zone from America/Indiana/Indianapolis to America/New_York, it works fine.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 2:40 PM, Ratliff, John <jdratlif iu edu> wrote:
On Sat, 2018-07-07 at 12:22 +0200, Ángel wrote:
> On 2018-07-06 at 17:14 +0000, Ratliff, John wrote:
> > I'm using Evolution with EWS to access my Exchange mailbox.
> >
> > When I create a calendar event, I select the time, but when I go to
> > save it, it puts the time an hour later.
> >
> > I am in the US Eastern timezone (UTC-4, UTC-5 when not in daylight
> > savings).
> >
> > I've seen this behavior on Arch Linux, Fedora, and Ubuntu, and my
> > time
> > zone is set correctly on all of those platforms.
> >
> > Any ideas why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Hello John
>
> There is a mishap between evolution and Exchange when in DST.
> Evolution
> seems to provide the datetime with DST applied but Exchange interpret
> it
> as provided without it:
> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-May/msg00017.html
>
> Could you share which is the most recent version where you verified
> that
> it was failing?

My laptop is running Evolution 3.28.2 from debian testing repo. It
still exhibits the issue.

--
John Ratliff
Research Storage / UITS / Pervasive Technology Institute