Re: [Evolution] time zone issues with calendar in Evolution

On 2018-07-06 at 17:14 +0000, Ratliff, John wrote:
I'm using Evolution with EWS to access my Exchange mailbox.

When I create a calendar event, I select the time, but when I go to
save it, it puts the time an hour later.

I am in the US Eastern timezone (UTC-4, UTC-5 when not in daylight
savings).

I've seen this behavior on Arch Linux, Fedora, and Ubuntu, and my time
zone is set correctly on all of those platforms.

Any ideas why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks.

Hello John

There is a mishap between evolution and Exchange when in DST. Evolution
seems to provide the datetime with DST applied but Exchange interpret it
as provided without it:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-May/msg00017.html

Could you share which is the most recent version where you verified that
it was failing?

Best regards