[Evolution] Mail disappearing from Inbox when moving different mail / Issue with folders.db !?

Hi all,

I am observing a strange issue for a couple of days now with Evolution
3.18.5.2.

When I move a certain mail (mail #1) from Inbox to a arbitrary custom
folder, another message (mail #2) from the Inbox display disappears as
well. It turns out that after deleting folders.db and restarting
Evolution, mail #2 appears back in the Inbox again, while mail #1 is
still in the folder it has intentionally been moved to - so, all fine
in the end.

When I discovered this the first time some days ago, after restarting
Evolution my Inbox suddenly contained about a dozen of older messages
again that I had not been searching for yet but somehow "felt" that
there had been more messages in the Inbox some months ago.

This issue seems to be linked with folders.db and is reproducible. The
interesting thing is: With the recent occurence of the issue, the
disappearing messages (mail #2) are from one and the same sender.
However, this is not true for the older messages that re-appeared.

Any ideas or suggestions?!

Thanks.
Stefan