Re: [Evolution] open

the underlying issue lies outside of Evolution.
Probably in the desktop theme that you are using.
I changed my background picture to one of the fedora backgrounds and matched it with the lockscreen. They were different before. I use English (UK) as language, but have a German keyboard, because I have one. Is that meant with theme as well? Should I switch to one language, running the computer and keyboard? I really have no clue, what exactly you mean with theme.

Gottfried