Re: [Evolution] open

Happy New Year everyone!

finally we got done with 2017 and it's a new year. May it be blessed for all of you. Thank you for your work. It's invaluable.

Referring to my problem:

I clicked once again the wrong button and clicked "send to' in my files instead of 'copy to' but the outcome is that evolution opened without any problem. Since I have it now, there are several emails I have to answer and work for other people, so I dare not close it in order to test, if it 'repaired itself' somehow. But would this information give you a clue as to where the problem lies?

I just hope so.

Have a blessed day

Gottfried