Re: [Evolution] open

On Tue, 2018-01-02 at 10:45 +0200, Gottfried wrote:
Happy New Year everyone!

finally we got done with 2017 and it's a new year. May it be blessed
for
all of you. Thank you for your work. It's invaluable.

Referring to my problem:

I clicked once again the wrong button and clicked "send to' in my
files
instead of 'copy to' but the outcome is that evolution opened
without
any problem. Since I have it now, there are several emails I have to
answer and work for other people, so I dare not close it in order to
test, if it 'repaired itself' somehow. But would this information
give
you a clue as to where the problem lies?

No. In my interpretation, your attachment in
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2017-December/msg00198.html
implies that the underlying issue lies outside of Evolution.
Probably in the desktop theme that you are using.

If you run latest Fedora and if you use the default desktop theme and
if you can still reproduce the issue, I'd suggest installing debuginfo
packages for evolution, evolution-data-server, glib2, gtk3, then get a
better stacktrace, and then file a ticket in the bug tracker.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/