Re: [Evolution] problem with attached files

On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 13:37 +0100, Pascal via evolution-list wrote:
I'm under linux Mint 17, and my version of evolution is up to date
for this distro or the distro doesn't not compile any package more
for evolution
Is there a place where to download and install a more recent version
for evolution ?
I 'm not able to compile from sources, I need a package

If you're looking for more recent packaged versions for your
distribution, please ask the packagers of your distribution in a
support forum for your distribution.

Thanks a lot!
andre
--