Re: [Evolution] problem with attached files

I'm under linux Mint 17, and my version of evolution is up to date for this distro or the distro doesn't not compile any package more for evolution
Is there a place where to download and install a more recent version for evolution ?
I 'm not able to compile from sources, I need a package
Thx

Le jeudi 22 février 2018 à 11:25 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan a écrit :
On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 10:35 +0100, Pascal via evolution-list wrote:
> My version is 3.10.4 under Linux
> I don't have this option anywhere to limit the number of connections to server

[Please don't top-post]

We tend to assume you're using Linux (perhaps BSD also supports Evo but
I'm not sure). In any case, if you mention the specific distro someone
might be able to suggest how you can update it. IIRC 3.10.x must be
about 8 years old by now (the current series is 3.26.x).

poc