Re: [Evolution] Authorization at Google in Evolution 3.28.1-2

On Wed, 2018-08-29 at 13:10 -0500, Stephen Gwynn via evolution-list
wrote:
I have done so. stephen gwynn gmail com is my 'Gnome Online Account'.
I have experimented with turning the update check off on the 'pop'
account.
I have turned off the Online Account switches for all but e-mail /
messages.

        Hi,
that the "Data Source doesn't support OAuth2" means the evolution-
source-registry lost connection to goa-daemon and/or did not add
necessary interface to indicate it can get the OAuth2 token, thus the
client side which sees that the OAuth2 is supposed to be used can ask
for the token. This error is weird, because of the GOA (GNOME Online
Accounts) usage. I doubt GOA advertises the account as a password
based. Maybe try to create a new account in GOA, whether it'll change
anything.
        Bye,
        Milan