Re: [Evolution] Frustrating Calender Problem

On 24/08/2018 15:04:46, "Andre Klapper" <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

On Fri, 2018-08-24 at 10:19 +0000, Gary Curtin wrote:
Your situation is exactly "tentative", but you have no control over the
organizer's understanding of the word. LOL!

It's not tentative (see the meaning of the word) as the user explicitly
does plan to attend the meeting.
I also ask you to refrain from further "LOL" postings.

The user said he had not yet decided which meeting he was going to attend, that he would choose shortly before the meeting started. How is that not tentative, Andre? Surely this is exactly what the tentative option is designed for!

I will refrain from expressing my amusement in further comments.