Re: [Evolution] Frustrating Calender Problem

On 24/08/2018 12:02:00, "Michael Hirmke" <mh mike franken de> wrote:

Hi,

[...]
If you want to be part of the appointment, why would you not want to
accept the wonderful facility that the originator used to include you?

I want to accept it, because I want an entry in my calendar, but I don't
want to inform the sender about that fact. One reason is, that I often
have invitations for meetings taking place at the same time. I only can
attend one of them, obviously. But I want to choose shortly before they
start, which one I'd like to or have to attend. But if I would send back
any answer, the sender has some expectations - even if I answer with
"tentative". Working in a company with some 140000 users teaches you a
lot about "expectations" 8-(

Bye.
Michael
Your situation is exactly "tentative", but you have no control over the organizer's understanding of the word. LOL!

Always interesting to see how different people work.