Re: [Evolution] Frustrating Calender Problem

On Fri, 2018-08-24 at 12:02 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments
unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi,

[...]
If you want to be part of the appointment, why would you not want to
accept the wonderful facility that the originator used to include you?

I want to accept it, because I want an entry in my calendar, but I don't
want to inform the sender about that fact. One reason is, that I often
have invitations for meetings taking place at the same time. I only can
attend one of them, obviously. But I want to choose shortly before they
start, which one I'd like to or have to attend. But if I would send back
any answer, the sender has some expectations - even if I answer with
"tentative". Working in a company with some 140000 users teaches you a
lot about "expectations" 8-(

How do you later change the Tentative to Accept/Decline from with Evo Calendar?
I have have not managed that yet.

 Jocke