[Evolution] Having trouble building on Ubuntu 18.04

Hi,

I'm trying to build from source (following this https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Building) and I'm hitting the following error:

-- Using MIT Kerberos 5 (found by pkg-config)
CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindSMIME.cmake:78 (message):
  NSPR headers not found.  Use -DWITH_NSPR_INCLUDES=/path/to/nspr to specify
  the include dir of NSPR.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:264 (include)

See also "/home/bceverly/sources/evolution-data-server/_build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/bceverly/sources/evolution-data-server/_build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

I installed NSPR (sudo apt-get install libnspr4-dev) and have verified that the include file is in /usr/include/nspr and added a -DWITH_NSPR_INCLUDES=/usr/include/nspr to my shell script that I use to kick off the build so that it looks like this:

#! /bin/bash

cd $HOME/sources/evolution-data-server/_build
cmake .. -G "Unix Makefiles" \
        -DWITH_NSPR_INCLUDES=/usr/include/nspr \
        -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug \
        -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$PREFIX \
        -DLIB_SUFFIX= \
        -DENABLE_FILE_LOCKING=fcntl \
        -DENABLE_DOT_LOCKING=OFF \
        -DENABLE_GOOGLE_AUTH=ON \
        -DENABLE_GTK=ON \
        -DENABLE_UOA=OFF \
        -DENABLE_EXAMPLES=ON \
        -DENABLE_INTROSPECTION=ON \
        -DENABLE_VALA_BINDINGS=ON \
        -DENABLE_INSTALLED_TESTS=ON \
        -DENABLE_GTK_DOC=OFF \
        -DWITH_PRIVATE_DOCS=OFF \
        -DWITH_PHONENUMBER=OFF \
        -DWITH_LIBDB=OFF

Any help would be appreciated! The reason I want to build from source is that I'm running a Dell with a HIDPI display and I'm seeing some awkwardness in the calendar UI since I set my font size to 125% (and would also like to outline the individual calendar entries with a contrasting color to make them more clear in terms of their duration) and wanted to see if I could submit a patch once I get something that looks good on my end.

Thanks in advance!