Re: [Evolution] error with message filter

On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 12:02 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The only reason I can think of that might explain this is if your Sent
folder is on the IMAP server. If this isn't the case, why do you think
IMAP is trying to read the sent message?

Maybe I was not so clear in my initial description or further comments,
Patrick.

The problem is occurring because an Evolution filter is deleting the
message after send, as it is instructed to, but then Evoution is trying
to load it again in the IMAP Sent folder. Does that make more sense?