[Evolution] error with message filter

I created an outgoing message filter to delete messages sent to a specific address after sending.

Nothing complicated in the filter, just outgoing for any account where recipients contains the address. The action is Delete.

The message sends and the filter deletes the message, but then I get an error popup that says:

Error while Downloading new messages for offline mode in "Account: Sent".
Cannot get message with message ID XXXXX: No such message available

Any ideas?