Re: [Evolution] error with message filter

On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 12:53 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 12:35 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
What is the account type (IMAP, EWS, ...) you see this on, please?

Thanks for the reply Milan.

This was with an IMAP account. All I can think of is that the filter
deleted the message after sending as it was supposed to, then the IMAP
tried to retrieve the message after it was deleted.

I changed back to POP3 so the issue is no longer there.

The only reason I can think of that might explain this is if your Sent
folder is on the IMAP server. If this isn't the case, why do you think
IMAP is trying to read the sent message?

poc