Re: [Evolution] Newly created search folder does not appear

On Sun, 2018-08-19 at 17:57 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Andre, I'm talking about the content of the Evolution Help page,
specifically the text which starts:

   How to report bugs

   If you do not need help for configuration but you are sure that you
   have found a mistake or wrong behavior in the Evolution software, or
   if you want to request a feature, you can file a report in the
   <GNOME bug tracking system>.

What I would like is for *that text* to point directly to the Issues
page for Evo on Gitlab, rather than the general BZ page for Gnome.
That's all I mean.

Ah. Thanks for clarifying!
You're right, it linked only to the GNOME Gitlab frontpage so far
instead of the Evolution issues in GNOME Gitlab. Fixed for 3.30:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/commit/1d9f78c896067e5497a13688fb060115f0cc9f45

Thanks again!

andre
--