From: Adam Tauno Williams
Sent: Monday, August 13 2018, 11:11 am
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Create a meeting without requesting a response

On Mon, 2018-08-13 at 14:18 +0000, Ron Smith wrote:
> Exactly!  It could be as simple as a checkbox when creating a meeting
> request. This just seems like a missing feature in Evolution.

In the case of M$-Exchange does Evolution even send the invite?  In
some cases the invite is generated and handled by the server - and with
Outlooks data model the invite-event message is important.

> And thank you for actually addressing my question instead of telling
> me how my company's process (which I have no control over) is wrong.

Numerous servers, aside from M$-Exchange, may [rightfully] choose to
ignore the RSVP=True for attendees they qualify as 'local'.
--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010